We recently did a massive road trip across the motherland of America. Here are the absolute highlights for over a month on the road.
- Bear Baiting in Big Bay
- Niagra Fall, in Canada
- Mount Washington Resort, in New Hampshire
- The Freedom Trail, in Boston
- Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, in Philadelphia
- The Capital on a lazy Sunday, in DC
- Carmen, in Winston-Salem, NC
- The Ocean on Halloween, in Wilmington, NC
- Drinking PBR during the day in Nashville, TN
- Seeing Al Green, in Memphis
- The flatlands of Oklahoma after seeing Oklahoma!
- The world’s creepiest wasteland, outside of Las Vegas, New Mexico
- Singing with Hippies, in Boulder, CO
- Touring Vail by Moonlight
- The Columbia River Highway, through OR
- The beautiful rainforest drive on I-5N
Great list! I did a similar trip for 3 months on a motorcycle last year, some of my favorite things included yosemite NP, seeing whales on Orcas Island, WA, Bryce Canyon, UT, and Chicago. Nice blog!