Over the last several days / weeks, with faster internet connection and more free time, we have updated the site with several new pages, photos, and buttons. In an attempt to make our site easy to navigate, we would like to inform our readers of these changes.
- Lauren has uploaded several new pictures into our photo album since we have better internet connection right now.
- We have also created a Humor Page, which has a collection of funny pictures and stories from our trip.
- Lauren has designed several Maps of our routes and the ridiculous, but awesome, Pan-Asian circle we are taking.
- We have also added 5 new links to related articles that can be found at the bottom of each post.
- We have added new polls to the website, which can be found on every page with the exception of the blog. We will update you on the previous polls’ results shortly.
We have also added several new buttons to the front page that link to social network sites like Face Book, Twitter, and our RSS Feed:
We have also been told that there are some problems when viewing the site with Internet Explorer. First of all, I can’t even express with words how much better Firefox is than IE, but I will do my best to fix this problem with Internet Explorer as soon as possible.
Also, if anyone has any recommendations or suggestions for our site, layout, posts or information, please either comment on this post or visit our contact page.
Mike & Lauren